BLOOD BOOSTER ACTIVE 17
THE MOST POWEFUL BLOOD BOOSTER FORMULA EVER CREATED
EXTRA STRENGTH & MAXIMUM POTENCY
MAXIMIZE YOUR ERYTHROPOIETIN (EPO) PRODUCTION
MAXIMIZE YOUR HEMATOCRIT LEVELS
MAXIMIZE YOUR SPORT PERFORMANCE
WITH A MASSIVE 1750MG OF 50:1 15% CORDYCEPS EXTRACT
100% NATURAL – 100% DOPING FREE
This formula makes your body produce erythropoietin naturally, maximize your sport performance, increase the lung-blood cooperation, increase stamina and endurance, inrease red blood cells production.
With the natural increase of erythropoietin, hematocrit and red blood cells, all athletes are safe and they will NEVER have problems failing a doping test.
What is new in this formula:
- New flavour – Perfect flavour of red fruits, the best ever for Blood Booster Formula
- 200% increase in 50:1 15% Cordyceps Extract per daily dosage
- LipoFer™ Liposomal Microenapsulated Iron – a non-toxic iron which goes directly in your cells!
- 220% increase in Vitamin C per daily dosage
- 2 types of Rhodiola Rosea Extract
- Zincnova™ Microencapsulated Liposomal Zinc for optimal results
- Senactiv® elevates exercise endurance, recovery, and energy with rapid senescent cell clearance and new muscle cell generation
WE GUARANTEE THAT THIS FORMULA IS 100% LEGAL, 100% DOPING FREE AND 100% SAFE FOR PRO-ATHLETES
100% SAFE FOR USE IN AND OUT OF COMPETITION
100% SAFE FOR WADA DOPING TEST ANY TIME
ERYTHROPOIESIS & HEMOPOIESIS FORMULA
Therapeutic Anemia Treatment*
Red Blood Cells Deficiency Treatment*
Endurance & Performance Enhancing Pharmaceutical Grade Formula
NO DOPING, NO BANNED INGREDIENTS, 100% NATURAL & SAFE
100% effective…. it really works!
Tested in over 1.000 high-leveled & pro endurance athletes!
Athletics athletes, tennis players, pro football players, Olympic medalists of triathlon, swimming, cyclists, pro marathon runners … they all admit that this is a life-saving formula.
Blood Booster Active17 – Organic & Pharmaceutical Grade Certified
According to the 2024 prohibited list of the world anti-doping agency, none of the ingredients contained in Blood Booster Active17 is a doping substance, a combination or a derivative of any doping substance(s).
In SCN™, we do not buy, store, handle, process or use any doping ingredients in any of our products.
Blood Booster Active17, the N1 product in Europe for Hemopoiesis and Erythropoiesis production optimization, now comes even stronger.
Tested on over 1000 athletes and sold over 32000 pieces since 2016, Blood Booster Active17 is a unique sports nutrition product that is clinically proven to improve EPO natural production by 350-480% and Hematocrit by an impressive 4,1-7,4%, even in athletes with anemia.
All athletes were tested during their high training season and not during rest season.
Also, Blood Booster Active17 formula shown that works 40-50 days after you stop using it.
Our new formula, is produced in an FDA approved pharmaceutical lab, with fully organic, pharmaceutical grade ingredients and standardized herb extracts.
With the best taste we have ever developed for this formula and 17% more active ingredients than our previous formula.
Over 7000 fully satisfied and really amazed, by the effectiveness of the previous formula, customers in Europe, will experience astonishing results with our new & improved formula.
Increase your EPO (erythropoietin) levels | Create more blood & Energy
Echinacea Extract Complex (Purpurea, Angustifolia). The first product with 2 types of echinacea extract.
This herb complex makes the product extremely effective as these 2 extracts work synergistically by using different transporters in your gut cells.
Echinacea extract, is clinically proven to activate the mechanism of your body to produce more erythropoietin.
Erythropoietin is a hormone that your body naturally creates in kidneys.
This formula will make your kidneys make more ERYTHROPOIETIN naturally by activating the specific EPO-producing cells by 450-480%!
NO DOPING, NO BANNED INGREDIENTS, 100% NATURAL & SAFE, 100% effective
What is inside Blood Booster Active 17:
Nutrients per recommended daily dose:
|Echinacea dry extract- Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench.
|Echinacea dry extract- Echinacea angustifolia DC.
|Cordyceps dry extract
15% cordyceptic acid
|Vitamin C||1750 mg||2188%|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)||875 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||323,75 mg||5396%|
|Niacin- Nicotinamide||262,5 mg NE||1641%|
|Rhodiola dry extract- Rhodiola rosea L.
|Rhodiola dry extract – Rhodiola rosea L.
|Lipofer™ Microencapsulated Liposomal Iron Fumarate Iron||87,5 mg
|Senactiv®- Panax Notoginseng & Rosa Canina extracts||87,5 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCL)||61,25 mg||5568%|
|Zincnova™ Microencapsulated Liposomal Zinc
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5’-phosphate)||12 mg||857%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||175 µg||7000%|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||17,5 mg||1250%|
|Bioperine®- Black pepper dry 95% extract
|Niacin- Nicotinic acid||8,75 mg NE||55%|
*NRV Nutrient Reference Value
SENACTIV® REPLACES SENESCENT CELLS WITH NEW MUSCLE CELLS FOR ENHANCED EXERCISE PERFORMANCE
Senactiv® is the first senolytic sportsceutical that elevates exercise endurance, recovery, and energy with rapid senescent cell clearance and new muscle cell generation.
HOW SENACTIV® WORKS
Muscle, like all tissue, is made of a network of cells. These cells are constantly dividing and regenerating to maintain the health and function of the tissue as they age. Although at a certain point, the cells may stop regenerating and become senescent; meaning, the cell stops multiplying but doesn’t die off when it should.
The higher density of senescent cells in a tissue, the lower the tissue can perform. In a perfect world, senescent cells are recognized and cleared by phagocytes, a type of immune cell within the body that engulfs and clears away unwanted items including bacteria, pathogens, and dead cells.2
Taking Senactiv® before physical activities or exercise activates macrophages for rapid senescent cell clearance, allowing migration of stem cells into exercised muscle for new muscle cell generation. Our scientists made the discovery that the aging cells accumulated in the muscle are mostly stem cells which are responsible for the regeneration of muscle and blood vessels.
Younger muscle cells work longer, harder, and recover faster than older muscle cells because they have higher mitochondria counts which produce energy, greater ATP energy production capacity, and higher glycogen storing capacity. Senactiv® is the first senolytic for enhanced exercise performance on the market.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Senactiv® increases endurance by increasing glycogen and energy production in the muscle cells through lowered inflammation during exercise through increasing insulin sensitivity, reduced lipid peroxidation, and increased mitochondria density from rapid muscle regeneration as evidenced by our TBARS, MDA, TNF-α, IL-10, glycogen replenishment, and citrate synthase activity studies.
Senactiv® speeds up muscle fatigue recovery by lowering muscle inflammation and accelerating muscle regeneration through senescent cell clearance for rapid new muscle cell regeneration as evidenced by our TBARS, MDA, IL-6, CK, TNF-α, IL-10, SA-gal, P16ink4α+ muscle cells, apoptotic nuclei, iNOS, Pax7, Mfy5, total glutathione, and centrally nucleated myofibers studies.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Zincnova™ Microencapsulated Liposomal Zinc
Zinc is one of the most important trace minerals in human nutrition. Zinc deficiency can be due to inadequate intake of the mineral or to problems with absorption especially in people with grastrointestinal disorders.
ZINCNOVA™ is a non-reactive form of zinc oxide that has been microencapsulated in a food grade fat carrier to prevent moisture uptake and to delay undesirable interactions with other components of food formulations, thus preserving its bioavailability.
Zinc is the most ubiquitous of all trace elements and is part in major biochemical pathways
LipoFer™ Liposomal Microenapsulated Iron – a non-toxic iron which goes directly in your cells
LipoFer™ is a Microencapsulated Liposomal Iron Pyrophosphate, from Lipofoods. The highest bioavailability iron available on the supplement market with 470% better absorption that the second one.
SCN brings you the best, with MicroIron to combine LipoFer, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid and Vitamin C, all known to promote hemopoiesis (blood creating) processes.
We have added the highest concentration of any other supplement with Lipofer™, to cover the needs of our high-demanding pro athletes.
Each capsule of MicroIron, provides:
- LipoFer™ (Liposomal Iron Pyrophosphate): 20mg
- Cyanocobalamin B12: 100mcg
- Vitamin C: 80mg
- Folic Acid: 300mcg
Clinicical studies, have proven that Lipofer™ increased serum ferritin by 30% in the first 4 weeks of use and by 80% in 16 weeks of use.
- o The most Bioavailable Iron form
- o Ultra-High Bioavailable Active Ingredients
- o Complete Synergistic Formula
- o Promotes Hemopoiesis
- o Promotes Sport Performance & Endurance
- o Keeps Healthy Blood Levels
- o Increases Ferritin Levels
How Liposomes work:
Do you need iron supplements?
Iron is a mineral that’s vital to your health. All of your cells contain some iron, but most of the iron in your body is in your red blood cells. Red blood cells transport oxygen from your lungs to the organs and tissues throughout your body.
Iron has a role in creating energy from nutrients. It also contributes to the transmission of nerve impulses — the signals that coordinate the actions of different parts of your body. If you have more iron than is needed, it’s stored in your body for future use.
The average American gets all the iron they need from the foods they eat. But there are certain situations and conditions that may make it necessary to add supplemental iron to your diet.
You have iron deficiency anemia?
Iron deficiency anemia is caused when there’s not enough iron in your red blood cells. Without healthy levels of iron, your red blood cells cannot effectively provide oxygen to your cells and tissues.
Symptoms of anemia include:
- difficulty concentrating
Iron deficiency anemia is the most common form of anemia in the United States. Almost five million Americans have it.
Common causes of anemia include:
- menstruation, particularly if flow is heavy or prolonged
- peptic ulcer disease
- cancer in the digestive tract
- blood loss from trauma or blood donation
- gastrointestinal bleeding from prolonged use of medications like aspirin and ibuprofen
Women who aren’t pregnant or nursing need to take in 15 to 18 milligrams of iron daily. Women who are pregnant need significantly more iron. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the recommended dietary allowance of iron for pregnant women is 27 milligrams per day.
Don’t double up on your prenatal vitamins if you’re concerned that you’re not getting enough iron. This could cause you to get too much of other vitamins, and may hurt your baby. Instead, talk to your doctor about taking an iron supplement along with your prenatal vitamin.
Menstruation depletes iron stores. This is why women have higher anemia rates than men. Some research suggests that ethnicity is a risk factor for anemia. It is estimated that 19 percent of African-American and Mexican-American women are anemic. Compared to 9 to 12 percent of non-Hispanic white women.
According to the Office on Women’s Health, female athletes are at an increased risk for iron deficiency. The exact reason isn’t known. Researchers theorise that athletes may need more red blood cells to carry oxygen so they can keep exercising.
Talk to your doctor if you’re very active and you are experiencing symptoms associated with anaemia.
People who experience excessive blood loss often need extra iron. Regular blood donors and people who have gastrointestinal bleeding are at risk. Gastrointestinal bleeding can be caused by medications or conditions such as ulcers and cancer. Donating blood on a regular basis isn’t recommended if you’re consistently low in iron.
Some medications can interfere with your body’s ability to absorb iron. Medications that can deplete iron include:
- quinolones, a family of antibiotics that includes ciprofloxacin (Cipro) and levofloxacin (Levaquin)
- tetracycline (Panmycin)
- ranitidine (Zantac) and omeprazole (Prilosec) for ulcers, heartburn, and other stomach problems
- angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors for high blood pressure
- colestipol (Colestid) and cholestyramine (Prevalite) for cholesterol lowering bile acid sequestrants
If you’re concerned about one of your medicines causing anemia, see your doctor. But don’t stop taking a medication unless you are specifically instructed to do so.
Most people respond well to taking iron supplements, which are available in capsules. Some people with very low iron levels may need intravenous iron.
Ideally, you should take iron supplements on an empty stomach because food can decrease the amount of iron your body absorbs. Taking iron supplements with foods or drinks that have vitamin C will help your body absorb the iron.
Be sure to take only the recommended dose of iron. Too much can be toxic, especially for children. And talk to your doctor to find out how long you need to take an iron supplement.
Cordyceps Sinensis Extract – 15% Codrycepic Acid | 0,37% Adenosine
The highest concentration extract in the world market of Cordyceps Synesis Herb.
We use the 15% and 0,37% extract in pharmaceutical quality.
Cordyceps Sport and Health Benefits:
- Boosts immune system
- increases ATP levels
- Increases Oxygen levels in blood
- Boosts energy production
- Gives a relief from asthma and bronchitis
- Improves kidney health
- Reduces cholesterol
- Prevents respiratory system and weakness
Rhodiola Rosea Extract – 15% rosavin
SCN for once more brings the best quality to cove the needs of the best athletes.
We use 15% rosavins extract, on the contrary to most brands which use just leaf of rooe powder (very low effect) or low percent of active ingredients (5-8% of rosavins).
15% rosavins extract will give all the amazing effects of this miracle herb to the maximum.
Also, Rhodiola exhibits adapt genic effects, such as: neuroprotective, cardioprotective, anti-fatigue, anxiolytic, nootropic, anti-depressant and central nervous system (CNS) stimulating effects.
It is clinically proven to:
INCREASE ENDURANCE & EXERCISE PERFORMANCE
The effective dosage for a high performance athlete is 6-8mg/kg of body weight.
This dosage received 30-45 minutes before training (main part of training, not warm up), showed a huge effect in endurance and performance increasing, decreased heart rate during training, reducing lactate levels very fast after training. This 3 effects make Rhodiola Rosea important for endurance athletes.
It makes you feel and breath better while training.
Better breathing means more oxygen, better metabolic rate, less lactic acid.
IMPROVE MUSCULAR STRENGTH
There is no positive effect of rhodiola in muscle strength increasing. From the other had, endurance (more reps) will help your muscles be stronger.
IMPROVE ENERGY PRODUCTION
Rhodiola has been suggested to increase ATP – adenosine triphosphate
REDUCING BLOOD LACTATE LEVELS
Rhodiola also displays the ability to reduce muscular damage during exercise. It reduces blood lactate and creatine kinase levels after exhaustive exercise, also, it delays onset muscle soreness, liver enzymes, or inflammatory markers.
Other Rhodiola Rosea Extract Effects:
- BOOSTING ANTI-VIRAL IMMUNITY
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT
- COGNITIVE SUPPORT
- ANXIETY & LOW MOOD SUPPORT
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen in bones. Vitamin C is also vital to your body’s healing process.
An antioxidant, vitamin C might help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation. Free radicals might play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases. Vitamin C also helps your body absorb and store iron.
Because your body doesn’t produce vitamin C, you need to get it from your diet or as an oral supplement.
People with gastrointestinal conditions and some types of cancer might be susceptible to vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C is also used to increase iron absorption from the gastrointestinal tract.
It is a form of the common vitamin b12 but is differs a lot. It is the most bioavailable and highest effective form of this blood creating vitamin.
- SUPPORTS BRAIN CELL HEALTH
- SUPPORTS NERVE FUNCTION
- SUPPORTS MOOD & MEMORY
- REGULATES HOMOCYSTEINE LEVELS
- REDUSES STRESS FACTORS OF BODY & MIND
- INCREASES BLOOD LEVELS
- REBUILDS DAMAGED NERVES
Riboflavin 5′ Phosphate
It is a form of vitamin b2. Riboflavin 5′ phosphate is the most bioavailable form of b2 vitamin.
- It contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism – Vitamin B2 is required in its coenzyme form (FAD) for participation in the Citric Acid cycle to produce energy.
- It contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system– Again in its Coenzyme form, FAD , Vitamin B2 is needed for the monoamine oxidase enzyme, which functions in the metabolism of neurotransmitters ( brain chemicals ) for normal functioning of the nervous system.
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells- Vitamin B2 improves iron absorption and riboflavin deficiency induces anaemia , where there are immature red blood cells.
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes–both acute and chronic deficiencies result in mucocutaneous lesions that disappear after adequate doses of B2 are given.
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal vision– Riboflavin deficiency is associated with decreased activity of the enzyme glutathione reductase, the enzyme responsible for the production of glutathione. Reduced glutathione protects the lens of the eye from oxidative damage and is decreased in cataracts. Riboflavin deficiency can cause conjunctivitis with vascularization of the cornea and opacity of the lens (cataracts).
- It contributes to the normal metabolism of iron. Iron metabolism is impaired in riboflavin deficiency. The utilization of iron reserves from the intracellular protein ferritin requires riboflavin. Riboflavin is required for hemoglobin synthesis.
- It contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin B2 participates in many reactions where the cofactors P-5-P and FAD act as electron carriers, protecting the DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage.
- It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue As Vitamin B2 is involved in manufacturing energy adequate doses of B2 contribute to normal metabolism resulting in energy.
Pyridoxal 5′ Phosphate
It is a form of vitamin b6 (pyridoxine). This is the most fast acting and effective form of B6, proven to help endurance athletes to a maximum level.
- It contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system. P5P is an essential cofactor in the manufacture of brain lipids (fats) and neurotransmitter (brain chemicals) metabolism and production, particularly the production of dopamine, noradrenalin, serotonin, GABA and glutamate.
- It contributes to normal psychological function. Adequate neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) are needed for normal psychological function, including mood and P5P is a necessary cofactor for their production and metabolism. One of the symptoms of B6 deficiency is confusion implying impairment of normal psychological functions.
- It contributes to normal cysteine synthesis. Keratin in hair is mainly made of proteins, cysteine, cystine and methionine connected together by sulphur links and Vitamin B6 is needed for cysteine synthesis.
- It contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism. Glycogen is the stored form of glucose in the body so B6 is essential for changing this into energy.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamin B6, as pyridoxal-phosphate, has a well established role in the provision of glucose.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Impaired condensation of homocysteine with serine causing mild, moderate, or severe elevations in plasma homocysteine is among the symptoms of vitamin B6 deficiency.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 deficiency can cause microcytic, hypochromic anemia in which the hemoglobin, concentration of erythrocytes is reduced, which may lead to symptoms of weakness, tiredness or fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
This is the know vitamin B1.
- It contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism. Thiamine pyrophosphate is required as a coenzyme for a few but important enzymes that enable pyruvate to form Acetyl Co A , and alpha ketoglutarate to form Succinyl-Co A products in the cells that make energy from food. http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh27-2/134-142.htm
- It contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system. In the brain Thiamine is required by nerve cells and supporting nervous system cells (or “glial cells”), it’s also needed to create neurotransmitters.
- It contributes to normal psychological function – Thiamine Pyrophosphate is necessary to create some neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) that are essential for normal psychological function.
- It contributes to the normal function of the heart –Thiamine is found in high concentration in the heart as well as the brain, liver and kidney. The heart is particularly sensitive to Thiamine deficiency, and impairment of the Thiamine Pyrophosphate dependent enzymes primarily affects the heart and nervous system.
It is a by-product of Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3, the energy vitamin.
- Contributes to normal psychological function, including aspects of mental performance such as concentration, learning, memory and reasoning. Combined deficiency of niacin and tryptophan cause the symptoms of pellagra. These are dermatitis, diarrhoea, dementia, depression, apathy, headache, fatigue and memory loss.
- Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism – Energy is generally derived from oxidation/reduction (redox) reactions involving the transfer of electrons. The coenzymes NAD and NADP are required by up to 200 enzymes to give and take electrons for these redox reactions. NAD is needed to break down carbohydrates, fats, proteins and alcohol to provide energy and NADP is needed to synthesize fatty acids and cholesterol. NAD and NADP are also key components of pathways that make more ATP (energy molecules) and ADP –ribose transfer reactions. These reactions are involved in the control of cellular processes such as DNA repair and programmed cell death (apoptosis) So niacin contributes to energy and vitality.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Also known as Vitamin B7.
- It contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism – Biotin has a vital involvement with 5 important enzymes known as carboxylases. Two of these enzymes (Acetyl-CoA carboxylase 1 and 2) are important for both making fatty acids in the cells and regulating the oxidation of fatty acids n the mitochondria. Another important enzyme (Pyruvate carboxylase) that requires Biotin is needed for making glucose from sources other than from carbohydrates, such as amino acids. Biotin is also required for the breakdown of the amino acid leucine to yield energy.
- It contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system – Biotin is required to help produce cholesterol (Propionyl-CoA carboxylase enzyme) and cholesterol is essential for the formation of hormones and cell membranes. The brain produces cholesterol for the synthesis of neurotransmitters (brain chemicals that transmit nerve impulses)
- It contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism – Biotin is required for the enzyme needed for several steps in the metabolism of certain amino acids, cholesterol and certain fatty acids (odd chain ones).
- It contributes to normal psychological function – Biotin is involved in aspects of brain and nerve function resulting in normal mental performance which determine concentration, learning, memory and reasoning.
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal hair – As Biotin is required for the carboxylase enzyme needed to build up and breakdown protein, this affects hair growth as hair is made up of the protein keratin.
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes – As Biotin is involved in cell regeneration of fast growing cells such as those found in mucous membranes and skin.
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
Biotin also attaches to another protein molecule and this is known as Biotinylation that is important in regulating DNA replication. Biotin is broken down more rapidly during pregnancy so requirements during pregnancy, as with many nutrients, are higher.
Vitamin B5 is also known as pantothenic acid.
- It contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- It contributes to normal mental performance.
- It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- It contributes to the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones.
- It contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of Vitamin D.
- It contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of some neurotransmitters.
- Improves adrenal function
- Contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Contributes to normal red blood formation
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Plays a role in the process of cell division
Yellow Dock Extract 10:1 – Highly concentrated
It is one of the best sources of naturally available iron. It is used for hundreds of years as a super herb to treat anemia.
NET WEIGHT: 280g
Recommended daily dose: 2 servings (14 grams)
Each scoop gives 3.5g of powder.
each serving is 2 scoops (7g of powder)
Every day, you need 2 servings (4 scoops daily = 14g)
Use this product for 40 days as we suggest below.
Repeated Use: 40 day of use – 20 days off – 40 days of use and so on for as many cycles as you need.
Non-training Days: Consume 1 serving (2 scoops/150ml) before breakfast and 1 serving (2 scoops/150ml) before the main meal
Single Morning Training: Consume 1 serving (2 scoops/150ml) 60 minutes before your warm-up and 1 serving (2 scoops/150ml) before the main meal
Single Evening Training: Consume 1 serving (2 scoops/150ml) before breakfast and 1 serving (2 scoops/150ml) 60 minutes before your warm-up
Double training day: Consume 1 serving (2 scoops/150ml) 60 minutes before your warm-up before each training session
Note: Try to consume the product 25-30 days after opening. Keep in a dry and cool place always with the lid well closed. Do not use wet hands or tools to take the scoop from inside the tube.
*This website is for your education and general health information only. The ideas, opinions and suggestions contained on this website are not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from your doctor for any health condition or problem. Users of this website should not rely on information provided on this website for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician. Please do not start or stop any medications without consulting with your doctor. We neither encourage you to do so, nor can we be held responsible for the fall out of failing to seek the counsel of a medical health practitioner.