Nitrate VO2 Maximizer is the descendant of Nitro VO2Max, fully improved and mpre effective by 200-220%.
SCNTM, back in 2015, gave you the promise to develop and produce the best and most effective sports nutrition products ever created on the world market.
Our products are not simple supplements, are multi-action multi-formulas, highly concentrated, with the right synergistic ratio so they work with absolute accuracy and on targeted biochemical mechanisms.
The formulation of this product is a result of research and real tests in over 800 athletes since 2015.
This formulation is unique and it is the most powerful and effective nitrate DOPING FREE product you can find on the world market.
As all of our products, Nitrate VO2 Maximizer, is 100% doping free, certified non GMO and also complies with the rules and legislation of the European Union Health authorities.
This latest formula, shown some great results in real tests In high level athletes, so we can ensure you that the benefits below are real and all athletes will experience them while using Nitrate VO2 Maximizer.
Benefits of the Nitrate VO2 Maximizer formula:
- Faster recovery of heart beat: We have noticed that Nitrate VO2 Maximizer helped all the athletes reduce their heart beat much faster. So, an athlete could achieve heart beat recovery rate from 180b/m to 110b/m 140% faster.
- General endurance improvement: All of our athletes experienced this benefit just from the first day of use. They could finish their training session much easier or they were able to increase the training intensity (time, reps, sets etc) by 20-25% in just one week of use.
- Less fatigue: All of our athletes admitted they were feeling less tired after their training.
- Better Focus: Nitrates are the most powerful vasodilators. One of their benefits that you feel from day 1, is that you are able to be more focused while training or competing.
- Better breathing: Nitrates from Beetroot combined with the respiratory improvement benefits of Cordyceps extract, help the athlete breath better even after an exhausting training, competition day or game.
- Improved blood flow – VO2 Max improvement: Vasodilators make your body able to transfer easier higher amounts of blood towards all your tissues. The result of this is providing much more oxygen to your cells improving the athlete’s VO2 Max to the maximum.
- Faster recovery: Higher blood flow, except carrying more oxygen, results also to an increased nutritional elements supply to all tissues so the athlete recovers faster than before.
- Performance Improvement: Our more dynamic sports athletes, admitted that they were able to increase the resistance but also the repetitions and the sets in their weight lifting sessions or jumping and sprint sessions from the first day of use.
What is the secret behind this unbelievably powerful endurance improvement product?
No secrets at all! Highly absorbed pharmaceutical grade ingredients with all the certifications, high concentrations of ingredients with accurate ratio so they work well together, medi-sports scientists R&D, real tests in real athletes!
What’s inside Nitrate VO2 Maximizer?
|Beetroot Extract providing 10% nitrates||2600mg|
|Cordyceps Sinensis Extract||500mg|
|Rhodiola Rosea Extract||500mg|
|Siberian Ginseng Extract||300mg|
|Calcium Pyruvate||1200mg||186mg Ca (23.25%)|
|Nicotinamide||200mg||200mg Vit B3 (1250%)|
|Guarana Extract 22%||150mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate||36,76mg||25mg Vit B6 (1786%)|
Beetroot Extract (10% nitrates) & Beetroot dry powder:
Beetroot is used widely by athletes the last decade.
Most brands include just simple powder of juice, which have low efficiency.
We always use extracts so the athletes gets the most of the ingredient at the right time, so we have a targeted improvement with the best accuracy.
Benefits of Beetroot Extract with high nitrates:
- Improved cardiorespiratory performance at the anaerobic threshold and VO2Max.
- Improved cardiorespiratory performance in hypoxic conditions.
- Improves endurance and performance
- Maximizes the exhaustion time & reduces fatigue
- Improved process of muscle contraction and relaxation
- Increased W/VO2 improved as much as 16%!
- Improved efficiency of mitochondrial respiration and oxidative phosphorylation
- Significant improvements in the anaerobic or lactate threshold intensity
Dimethylglycine Clinically proven benefits:
- Improved athletic performance
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improved Brain Function
- Reduces post-training stress
Cordyceps Sinensis Extract Benefits:
- Boosts immune system
- increases ATP levels
- Increases Oxygen levels in blood
- Boosts energy production
- Gives a relief from asthma and bronchitis
- Improves kidney health
- reduces cholesterol
- Prevents respiratory system and weakness
Rhodiola Rosea Extract Benefits:
Rhodiola has over 140 different compounds, including phenols, rosavin, rosin, rosarin, terpenoids, flavonoids, anthraquinones and flavonoids.
Also, Rhodiola exhibits adapt genic effects, such as: neuroprotective, cardioprotective, anti-fatigue, anxiolytic, nootropic, anti-depressant and central nervous system (CNS) stimulating effects.
It is clinically proven to:
INCREASE ENDURANCE & EXERCISE PERFORMANCE
The effective dosage for a high performance athlete is 6-8mg/kg of body weight.
This dosage receaived 30-45 minutes before training (main part of training, not warm up), showed a huge effect in endurance and performance increasing, decreased heart rate during training, reducing lactate levels very fast after training. This 3 effects make Rhodiola Rosea important for endurance athletes.
It makes you feel and breath better while training.
Better breathing means more oxygen, better metabolic rate, less lactic acid.
IMPROVE MUSCULAR STRENGTH
There is no possivive effect of rhodiola in muscle strength increasing. From the other had, endurance (more reps) will help your muscle be stronger.
IMPROVE ENERGY PRODUCTION
Rhodiola has been suggested to increase ATP – adenosine triphosphate
REDUCING BLOOD LACTATE LEVELS
Rhodiola also displays the ability to reduce muscular damage during exercise. It reduces blood lactate and creatine kinase levels after exhaustive exercise, also, it delays onset muscle soreness, liver enzymes, or inflammatory markers.
Other Rhodiola Rosea Extract Effects:
- BOOSTING ANTI-VIRAL IMMUNITY
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT
- COGNITIVE SUPPORT
- ANXIETY & LOW MOOD SUPPORT
Cranberry Extract Benefits:
Cranberry Extract is a key ingredient for a good health of the lungs as it helps the air flow and prevents lung inflammations.
Healthy lungs with low inflammations, provide more oxygen to your blood while they exhale more carbon dioxide and other gases as waste products of the gas exchange in humans.
Each time you exhale, healty lungs take out of your body methanol, isoprene, acetone, ethanol and other alcohols, ketones, water other hydrocarbons.
Arginine Nitrate is an incredibly powerful nitric oxide booster that comes along with a long list of other workout and fitness benefits
IMPROVE BLOOD FLOW
Blood flow is something that you should not only want to improve during workouts but generally all of the time. Not only can Arginine Nitrate help improve blood flow during workouts, but upwards of eight hours after.
Why is blood flow so important? It’s simple – blood flow is what carries not only oxygenated blood to your muscles but also key nutrients that aid in the recovery and muscle-building process. Additionally, during workouts, dilating the blood vessels and increasing blood flow can help remove lactic acid buildup in the muscle to help improve your workout performance.
Increased NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION
In order to enhance blood flow, nitric oxide needs to be produced to help encourage vasodilation of the blood vessels. Arginine Nitrate has the ability to help boost nitric oxide production and start the domino effect within the body to allow you the capability to create muscle-swelling pumps during your workout that can last for hours.
This increase in nitric oxide production also helps play a role in your recovery process since it allows the blood vessels to remain dilated well after your workout is over. This further helps push your post-workout nutrition (such as a protein shake) into the muscles to effectively kickstart the recovery process and help rebuild and strengthen the torn-down muscle fibers.
AMPLIFY ENERGY LEVELS
One aspect of Arginine Nitrate is that it can naturally boost energy levels without the need for additional stimulants. This can be an incredible benefit to those who are sensitive to stimulants or who prefer to utilize stimulant-free pre-workouts in their regimen.
Additionally, being stimulant-free makes Arginine Nitrate an incredibly versatile ingredient that can be used in both stim-free supplements as well as those that include stimulants to further increase energy production and levels at the cellular level.
BOOST STRENGTH AND POWER
While getting big and muscular is something many people look to attain, the last thing you want is to be all show and no go. You want strength and power to match your musculature, right? While some people have the ability to grow lean muscle mass fairly easily, that doesn’t mean their strength necessarily matches that muscle size. For other people, the only way they find they build muscle is when they lift heavy and push some serious weight.
The great thing with Arginine Nitrate is that it has the ability to help boost power and strength levels regardless of whether you’re training for strength and size or not. Ultimately, what research has found is that nitrates such as Arginine Nitrate can help enhance muscle contractile efficiency during workouts which can lead to significant gains in both muscle size and strength.
Circling back to blood flow improvements and vasodilation leads us to recovery. Your ability to recover following intense workouts will be the bottleneck of your results. Most people have no issue putting in the work at the gym (at least those who are there to train hard and see results, not someone only there to pick up a date for the night or take selfies in the mirror). The issue comes with what happens after you complete your workout and you leave the gym.
If you aren’t able to fully recover from your workout, you may find yourself spinning your wheels without seeing any sort of results. Not only that, but you’re doing more harm than good if you head back to the gym to train the same muscle group before it has fully recovered. That’s like taking one step forward and two steps backward.
Arginine Nitrate helps shuttle crucial nutrients into the muscles along with oxygenated blood to spark the recovery process and help rebuild torn-down muscle fibers and microtears in the muscle.
Wouldn’t it be nice to increase your endurance and stamina while training? Of course! By improving your endurance, you’re better able to push yourself harder and longer during your training sessions. Through the use of NO3-T Arginine Nitrate, you can help improve your endurance.
Better yet… Are you into endurance training or sports? Do you like to run long distances or cycle? NO3-T Arginine Nitrate isn’t only for those looking to increase muscle size and strength. This powerful ingredient can also help enhance endurance and stamina for endurance training and athletes as well.
A super powerful ingredient which has become one of the most favourite supplements for all athletes the last years.
It helps athletes train harder (more intensity) and longer (endurance)
- Improves explosive muscular strength and power output.
- Maximizes energy production
- Delays Muscle Fatigue
- Stabolizes PH levels during training
- Improves muscular anaerobic endurance.
- Increases aerobic endurance.
- Increases exercise capacity so you can train harder and longer.
Siberian Ginseng Extract
Siberian ginseng is a plant used throughout history in China and Russia. As an herbal remedy, the root of Siberian ginseng is known to stimulate the immune system, increase energy and reduce fatigue.
Also, Ginseng Extract is highly effective in chronic fatigue syndrome treatment.
Betaine HCL (trimethylglycine)
TRIMETHYLGLYCINE – JUST TRAIN LONGER
What is TMG?
Betaine Anhydrous OR Trimethylglycine (TMG) is an amino acid derivative found in foods like beet root and meat.
It protects cells from damage and may also benefit athletic endurance, heart health, and mood.
- Improves athletic endurance
- Protects Cells from Damage
- Boosts mood
- Improves lean body mass
- increasing your HDL (good) cholesterol
- reducing your LDL (bad) LDL cholesterol
- reducing your triglyceride levels
- Boosts brain function
- increases the endurance performance
Calcium pyruvate is a natural substance made in our bodies that contributes to metabolism and the digestion of carbohydrates.
Calcium pyruvate is the compound that starts the Kreb’s Cycle, by which our bodies make adenosine triphophate (ATP) or energy during aerobic respiration.
Aerobic respiration is that which occurs in the presence of oxygen, during exercises, such as running and jogging.
Calcium Pyruvate – Energy & Endurance
Calcium pyruvate supplementation improves endurance athletes whose bodies are constantly turning over ATP production for sufficient energy to perform sustained bouts of exercise.
Transporting glucose and protein to muscle cells and making optimal levels of ATP available are the theoretical benefits of calcium pyruvate.
The best part is that it increases energy while reduces fatigue from endurance athletes.
- Increases muscle strength and endurance
- increases the rate of adenine salvage in skeletal muscles, an important factor in recovery
- Reduces the heart rate of athletes undergoing intensive training
- Increases the anaerobic threshold
Guarana Extract 22%
- Natural CNS stimulant and organic source of caffeine
- Ehnances sport performance & intensity
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Increases Energy Production
- Reduces nerve pain
Pyridoxal 5′ Phosphate – The sport version of B6
It is a form of vitamin b6 (pyridoxine). This is the mostfast acting and effective form of B6, proven to help endurance athletes to a mazimum level.
- It contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system. P5P is an essential cofactor in the manufacture of brain lipids (fats) and neurotransmitter (brain chemicals) metabolism and production, particularly the production of dopamine, noradrenalin, serotonin, GABA and glutamate.
- It contributes to normal psychological function. Adequate neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) are needed for normal psychological function, including mood and P5P is a necessary cofactor for their production and metabolism. One of the symptoms of B6 deficiency is confusion implying impairment of normal psychological functions.
- It contributes to normal cysteine synthesis. Keratin in hair is mainly made of proteins, cysteine, cystine and methionine connected together by sulphur links and Vitamin B6 is needed for cysteine synthesis.
- It contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism. Glycogen is the stored form of glucose in the body so B6 is essential for changing this into energy.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamin B6, as pyridoxal-phosphate, has a well established role in the provision of glucose.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Impaired condensation of homocysteine with serine causing mild, moderate, or severe elevations in plasma homocysteine is among the symptoms of vitamin B6 deficiency.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 deficiency can cause microcytic, hypochromic anaemia in which the haemoglobin, concentration of erythrocytes is reduced, which may lead to symptoms of weakness, tiredness or fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Serving: 1 sachet of 13.1g
- Servings per container: 10
- Net weight: 131gr
- Flavor: Beetroot flavor with lemon flavor
Mix the content of a sachet (13.1g) to 150ml of room temperature water and consume at once. Prefer consuming Nitrate VO2MAXimizer 30-40 minutes before training or 5-10 minutes before warm-up.
Ingredients: Beetroot Extract (beta vulgaris, root), Beta alanine, Calcium Pyruvate, N,N-Dimethylglycine Hydrochloride, Beetroot powder (colour e-162), D-Ribose, Cordyceps dry extract (Cordyceps sinensis, mycelium), Rhodiola Dry extract (Rhodiola rosea, root), L-Arginine Nitrate, Betaine Hydrochloride, Potassium Citrate, JelucelTM (cellulose fiber), Flavour, Cranberry dry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon, fruit), Seberian Ginseng dry Extract (Eleuterococcus senticosus, root), Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin B3, (Nicotinamide), Silicone Dioxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lemon powder (citrus limon, fruit), Guarana dry Extract (paullinia cupana, seed), Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vitamin B6), Sucralose (sweetener), citric acid, E-102 (colour).