5 Carbs | 8 Electrolytes & Salts
Professional re-Hydration & re-Fuel Formula
Ergogenic, Performance Enhancing Electrolyte & Carbohydrate Complex Formula
Carbo⁵-Lytes⁸ is a multi-time energy releasing formula, that provides energy instantly after the first sip and keeps providing energy for up to 120 minutes!
Waxy Maize (also known as Amylopectin) forms an easy digestable gel in the stomach which provides, tohether with Palatimose, a great carb mix for slow-time releasing glucose.
NOTE that you have to drink each serving (16g in 250ml) in 10-20 minutes maximum after you mix the powder with water.
Maltodextrin together with fructose gives a carb mix of medium-time releasing glucose, perfect to maintain stable blood glucose levels during training which gives to the athlete a great endurance and performance boost.
SCNutrition brougth to you the new generation of Hydration Multi-formulas.
While all others sell just electrolytes or just carbs with sodium…we developed for you a multi-functional formula, which not only re-hydrates your body, with the unique 1,26g electrolytes and mineral concentration per dosage, but also:
- Increases the oxygen supply to your cells
- Optimises and accelerates the ADP-ATP and Cr-PCr processes
- Protects your muscle wasting (anti-catabolic/anti-fatigue) during training
- Helps you recover faster
- Supplies your blood with glucose in 5-time phases. Instantly to up to 2 hours
We only use the best quality of ingredients, so they are fast absorbing, highly effective, stomach/gut friendly.
Also, we use Bioperine™, a unique ingredient that multiplies the effectiveness and the function of the ingredients!
Palatinose™ – Slow & Stable energy supply for 2 hours
The only low-glycaemic carbohydrate providing balanced energy.
Palatinose™ is a naturally sourced smart carbohydrate, providing full carbohydrate energy (4kcal/g) in a more balanced way thanks to its low-glycaemic profile. By improving fat oxidation during physical activity, it prolongs energy supply. In addition, it is the first non-cariogenic carbohydrate, gentle on teeth.
Palatinose™ (isomaltulose) is purely based on sucrose from sugar beet. It is 100 % vegan, kosher, halal and non-GMO. It is generated through enzymatic rearrangement of the glycosidic bond between glucose and fructose from an α-1.2 linkage in sucrose and an α-1.6-glycosidic bond in Palatinose™ .
The new molecular linkage of Palatinose™ is more stable compared to that of sucrose. Palatinose™ has a mild, natural sweetness (approximately 50% of sucrose), without any aftertaste. It replaces sucrose on a 1:1 scale and can easily be combined with other sweeteners to achieve a unique and tailored sweetness profile. Palatinose™ is a very low hygroscopic powder. It absorbs virtually no moisture and remains stable under harsh processing conditions, even at a temperature of 25 °C and relative humidity up to 85 %.
- Stretching the power curve: Enables balanced, sustained energy supply
- Supports a low glycaemic diet: Sugar levels – less is more
- Improved metabolism: Balanced carbohydrates in specialised nutrition
- Weight management: Promotes fat burning
- Dental health: Facilitates toothfriendly products
Vitargo™ – Put your carbs to work for you
WHAT IS VITARGO? – THE BEST CARBOHYDRATE IN THE WORLD!
Vitargo is a revolutionary life source of energy used by Olympians, elite athletes in all sports and millions of people striving to improve their exercise performance, health, and well-being. Vitargo is the fastest body fuel, allowing everyone to fully fuel training yet feel empty enough to train. Train with Vitargo again that day with same day recovery. Nothing comes close!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You don’t have to take our word for it. You can trust the independent, university-based research studies and renowned national and international scientists who have studied Vitargo. Those studies demonstrate that Vitargo is the fastest body fuel for before, during, and after exercise, and Vitargo enhanced same-day fuel recovery 70% faster within 1-hour, replenishing 77% more glycogen within 2-hours compared to maltodextrin plus sugars!
We are a science-based company, and every claim on our label is backed by published scientific research evidence. Your peak performance deserves our serious commitment to quality, purity, and integrity.
Vitargo blows the doors off of carbohydrate fuel replenishment, getting glucose to muscle cells faster without any carb crash. Your brain receives the signal that you’ve got fuel on board—full speed ahead to burn energy! Now these carbs know exactly where to go—they become fuel for your muscles to train hard, and calorie burn and afterburn are maximized! Training effect and sculpting are optimized!
Proper hydration during exercise is the key for a high performance of all athletes, especially endurance athletes.
Strength & Conditioning Nutrition’s Carbo5-Lytes8 include a proper combination of electrolytes for every athlete to enhance his performance.
Sodium Citrate | Sodium Bicarbonate | Sodium Phosphate Tribasic
- Lower levels of hydrogen ions and acidity during and after excersice.
- Faster lactate and Hydrogen Ions elimination from muscle cells.
- Improved maximun intensity duration from 30-40 seconds to 1-7 minutes.
- Accelerates the ADP-ATP and Cr-PCr processes
Magnesium Citrate & Magnesium Bislgysinate
- essential for your body as it takes place in more than 300 biochemical reactions
- normal nerve and muscle function and better immune system
- better heart function as it keeps your heart beat steady
- less cramps and muscle soreness
- ATP synthesis depents on enzymes that are megnesium based
Calcium Bisglycinate | Di-Calcium Phosphate | Di-Potassium Phosphate
- Higher VO2 MAX
- Faster recovery between training sessions
- Better execution of rapid movements: Lift Better | Run Better | Jump Better
- Amazing results for endurance non stop sessions
- More oxygen to mucsle cells
- Best source of Calcium combined with Phosphorus for cell endurance and energy
HMB Free Acid – The real HMB
HMB (short for β-Hydroxy β-Methylbutyrate) is a metabolite of the amino acid Leucine that, along with KIC (α keto-isocaproate) and isovaleryl-CoA, mediate the effects of leucine. Approximately 5% of dietary leucine is oxidized into HMB, and HMB appears to be the main metabolite of leucine that more effectively prevents the breakdown of muscle protein.
When compared to leucine, HMB appears to be significantly more potent on a gram per gram basis at attenuating the rate of muscle protein breakdown but is less effective than leucine at inducing muscle protein synthesis. Due to this, HMB is marketed as an anti-catabolic agent (purposed to reduce the rate of muscle breakdown) rather than an anabolic agent (purposed to increase muscle mass).
Human trials don’t normally tend to be structured to properly assess the effects of HMB, as most of the studies are a standard diet paired with an exercise regimen investigating the role of HMB in promoting muscle protein synthesis (of which it is similar to leucine in the sense that there are positive results, but quite unreliably so); the limited evidence that assesses HMB during periods of muscle loss are either underpowered or not in athletes.
HMB, currently, appears to be a pretty interesting supplement for the purpose of reducing muscle wasting during periods where muscle atrophy is accelerated (cachexia, AIDS, bedrest) and should theoretically work in athletes on a calorie restricted diet but is not fully established for this role yet (which is a notable issue, since Glutamine has a large dichotomy between clinical and healthy populations)..
Sodium phosphate Tribasic
…is the mineral salt of sodium hydroxide and phosphoric acid. Phosphate salts are involved in cell structure, energy transport and storage, vitamin function, and numerous other processes essential to health . Some minerals may become deficient in response to prolonged exercise . Exercise capacity may be reduced if mineral status is insufficient and supplementing with minerals has been generally accepted to improve exercise capacity .
Can sodium phosphate and weight loss:
Sodium phosphate has been categorised as thermogenic agent as its supplementation is said to increase resting energy expenditure (via increased thermogenesis) and may therefore serve as a potential weight loss nutrient .
Sodium phosphate and performance:
Sodium phosphate loading (1000 mg 4 times daily) has been shown to influence the maximal and run performance in seven male competitive runners . Phosphate loading also significantly increased maximal oxygen uptake (6–12%) , which was also noted in another study conducted on 10 well-trained distance runners . Studies are also reporting improved endurance performance in competitive cyclists .
Although this data is impressive and suggests that sodium phosphate may be highly effective in improving endurance exercise capacity, but the results are still equivocal. However, no studies have noted a decrease in performance . Many confounding variables were identified by Tremblay and others  and recommended that more controlled research needed to be done.
- MedlinePlus. “Phosphate salts” Retrieved from http://www.nlm.nih.gov/ at 1. June 2013
- Kreider, Richard B., et al. “ISSN exercise & sport nutrition review: research & recommendations.” J Int Soc Sports Nutr 7.7 (2010).
- Kreider, R. B., et al. “Effects of phosphate loading on oxygen uptake, ventilatory anaerobic threshold, and run performance.” Medicine and science in sports and exercise 22.2 (1990): 250.
- Cade, Robert, et al. “Effects of phosphate loading on 2, 3-diphosphoglycerate and maximal oxygen uptake.” Medicine and science in sports and exercise 16.3 (1984): 263.
- Kreider, Richard B., et al. “Effects of phosphate loading on metabolic and myocardial responses to maximal and endurance exercise.” International journal of sport nutrition 2.1 (1992): 20.
- Williams, Melvin. “Dietary supplements and sports performance: minerals.” J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2.2 (2005): 63-67.
- Tremblay, Mark S., Stuart D. Galloway, and James R. Sexsmith. “Ergogenic effects of phosphate loading: physiological fact or methodological fiction?.” Canadian journal of applied physiology 19.1 (1994): 1-11.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. MedlinePlus. Retrieved from http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ at 1. June 2013
650g | 6 flavours | 40 scoops of 16g
325g | 6 flavours | 20 scoops of 16g
Mix one scoop (16g) to 250 of water. Start Consuming 30-40 minutes after the start of training.
When you mix Carbo⁵-Lytes⁸ powder with water, drink the mix in between 15-20 minutes
Consume one serving (16g/300ml) for every 90 minutes of training
Each serving of 16g (1 scoop) provides:
0’ – 120’ Carbo5 refuel mix: 10.200mg
Waxy Maize, Maltodextrin, Fructose, Palatinose™, Vitargo™
High Bioavailable re-Hydration mix: 1260mg
Magnesium Bisglycinate, Calcium Bisglycinate, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium di-Phosphate, Potassium di-Phosphate, Sodium Citrate
Anti-Catabolic & VOmax Mix: 2500mg
HMB, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Phosphate Tribasic
Natural Bioavailability Enhancer: 10mg
Other Ingredients: Flavour Powder, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
Note: Supplements with high concentration in active ingredients and no preservatives, may turn from powder form to solid form. This is a natural effect of ingredients which are extra sensitive in humidity. Try to consume the product 20-30 days after opening. Keep in a dry and cool place always with the lid well closed. Do not use wet hands or tools to take the scoop from inside the tube.
*This website is for your education and general health information only. The ideas, opinions and suggestions contained on this website are not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from your doctor for any health condition or problem. Users of this website should not rely on information provided on this website for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician. Please do not start or stop any medications without consulting with your doctor. We neither encourage you to do so, nor can we be held responsible for the fall out of failing to seek the counsel of a medical health practitioner.