Fast & Complete Sport Recovery:
You need… we do.
✓ We create unique supplements that will cover the needs of all the very demanding athletes that chose SCN to be the missing part of their victory & success.
✓ This is a relation that keeps you close to us and keeps us motivated to give more than the best.
✓ A very fast and complete recovery is what every athlete needs, so we had to work hard for months to give our athletes what they need, because they deserve it.
✓ An amazing supplement that will make you feel refreshed, relaxed and recovered in just a few hours after even the most demanding training session.
✓ Words are not able to describe what you are about to experience after consuming our….as we call it..FAST & COMPLETE SPORT RECOVERY formula.
Rehydrate. Replenish. Recover.
DEFINITION (from the official site of Kyowa Hakko Bio co.)
Sustamine® is a dipeptide consisting of two amino acids (L-alanine and L-glutamine) connected by a peptide bond. Sustamine is stable to both heat and acids, is highly soluble, and can function as a source of glutamine in the body.
Because of these properties, Sustamine® is used in clinical nutrition as a source of glutamine without the problems of poor stability in liquids and low solubility that are associated with free-glutamine.
Because Sustamine’s dipeptide form breaks down into free alanine and glutamine immediately upon entering the body, the benefits of Sustamine® include glutamine’s ability to promote protein synthesis and stimulate immune action as well as L-alanine’s ability to supply energy and promote healthy hydration
✓ The fastest and most complete recovery product on the market for high level endurance athletes.
✓ Your body will recover in just a few hours even after long and hard training sessions.
✓ Ideal for fast recovery for athletes with 2 daily training sessions.
Intense activity and workouts dehydrate your body and drain cells of glycogen, the energy stores that power your muscles. Sustamine® is a unique, clinically tested ingredient that combines the amino acids L-Glutamine and L-Alanine to assist with hydration.
Research suggest that Sustamine may also support immune and intestinal health.
Sustamine® has been designed for rapid absorption! Want to power up your sports performance?
FAST & COMPLETE SPORT RECOVERY is formulated with a massive amount of 500mg per serving of pure, vegetarian, allergen-free Sustamine®
When it comes to potent performance ingredients, we’ve got the inside track
Endurance athletes are looking for products to help them rehydrate and refuel. Sustamine™® is a revolutionary dipeptide form of L-Glutamine that supplies a combination of pure L-Glutamine (an amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis) and L-Alanine (an amino acid needed for rebuilding glycogen stores).*
The result of a novel enzymatic process that bonds two amino acids together, this true dipeptide is much smaller than a complete protein and can be absorbed quickly. Clinically tested Sustamine® is a breakthrough ingredient designed to help bodies rehydrate, replenish and recover.*
Kyowa Quality® L-Glutamine – Superior Form of L-Glutamine
Kyowa Quality® is totally different from all other L-Glutamine products on the market.
With a very fast absorption rate, very fast action, amazing taste, it will help you feel recovered and relaxed just a few hours after your demanding training.
- Improves Athletic Performance & Recovery From Endurance Exercise
- Promotes Muscle Growth & Reduces Muscle Wasting
- Reduces the Injury Risk in Sports
- Supports the Immune System & Reduces Inflamations
- Helps Recover Faster After Injuries & Offers an Analgetic Effect
- Improves Brain & Gastrointestinal Health
Recovery is one very important issue for all athletes and most of the times it is not easy to bring off.
A fast increase of blood l-glutamine levels after training will help the athlete recover very fast.
When you choose the L-Glutamine supplement for your post-training recovery, you have to be sure you buy a fast absorbing L-Glutamine.
All l-glutamine supplements and forms are not the same.
KYOWA® Pharmaceutical Grade L-Glutamine is the most effective form of L-Glutamine on the market. It is absorbed very fast, giving a fast and very effective recovery in a few hours.
Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and the after-training time is a time that your body needs to build new proteins so it can recover properly.
So, as it is so needed by your body, you cannot overlook this need and not fuel your body with it.
Glutamine might also help gut function, boost the immune system, and other essential processes in the body, especially in times of stress.
It is also important for providing “fuel” (nitrogen and carbon) to many different cells in the body and this is why it can act as anti-catabolic (against catabolism = reduces the muscle tissue waste during training)
Also, it is needed to make other chemicals in the body such as other amino acids and glucose (sugar).
As it raises the glucose levels, you have to avoid using it before or during training if you want to keep your glucose levels low.
N-acetyl L-glutamine is an acetylated analog and source of L-glutamine, a non-essential amino acid that is a large component protein in skeletal muscle tissue. L-glutamine is also found in high concentrations in the brain, intestinal lining, lungs, heart, kidney and liver.
N-acetyl L-glutamine and L-glutamine can be sources of cellular energy, along with glucose. Because of this, N-acetyl L-glutamine is often used in work-out supplement programs. N-acetyl L-glutamine via L-glutamine also supports hepatic and renal systems, as well as muscles, in being a component of protein synthesis.
Glutamine peptides are stable and better assimilated by the body than free form glutamine.
FAST & COMPLETE SPORT RECOVERY combines both L-glutamine and glutamine peptides ensurea good uptake, absorption, and stability in the body.
Like L-glutamine, glutamine peptides are credited with helping in the recovery of trauma, surgical and other critically ill patients. It is also believed that they may have immunomodulatory, anticatabolic/anabolic, gut mucosal barrier-protective and antioxidant actions.
The dosage for someone who has surgical trauma is typically 12 grams (given as L-glutamine) daily. It is about 25 grams (given as L-glutamine) daily for people with severe trauma and infections. For those who are using it orally as a supplement for fitness or sports purposes, it is recommended to use 1.5 to 4.5 grams (as L-glutamine) daily.
There are no known reports of overdose with glutamine peptides.
Highly Branched Polymer Amylopectin
Highly Branched Polymer Amylopectin is a highly biological value carbohydrate from starch.
Many elite athletes use it as its benefits for performance, recovery and hydration are impressive.
Like every other carbohydrate, the function of Highly Branched Polymer Amylopectin is to provide energy to the body.
The huge difference than other simple carbohydrates, is its size, as it consists of a more reduced molecular size that allows our body to absorb it more easily.
It has a very low osmotic concentration than other carbohydrates, so it needs less water to be digested and absorbed.
Osmotic concentration refers to the measure which expresses the concentration level of the components of diverse solutions. The concept is derived from the osmotic pressure that changes the body’s cells when the solution in question is introduced.
Therefore, with less osmotic concentration, less water will be required to digest the nutrient.
This is a great advantage when training as it requires a lower quantity of liquid, we reduce the risk of dehydration and its absorption is faster.
This characteristic also allows the body to absorb it quickly, rendering better and faster intake of glycogen into the bloodstream.
This improves the body’s response and, in this way, energy consumption.
Therefore, it is a carbohydrate which serves us greatly in order to not only recover from an intense training session but also prepare us for a training session.
Advantages of Highly Branched Polymer Amylopectin
- It restores the level of muscle glycogen 75% faster.
- It passes through the stomach approximately 75% faster.
- It is capable of providing glucose to the blood, liver and muscles approximately twice as fast as other carbohydrates.
- It improves performance by 23%.
- It prevents the destruction of muscle proteins by almost 80%.
- It facilitates the transport of energy and reduces, to a minimum, the risk of muscle cramp due to its low osmotic concentration.
- Highly Branched Polymer Amylopectin increases the delivery of fluids into the blood flow and provides us with strong levels of glycogen without affecting our performance or having to alter our daily diet.
Before, during and after training:
Taking it after a demanding training session or a race, it helps to avoid muscle loss, something which is difficult to achieve.
Also, it helps all other nutrients to pass through the cellular membranes faster and easier, it replenishes the glucose stores and the hydration in the muscle cell.
- One of the principal and frequently the most abundant amino acids involved in the transport of nitrogen.
- Required by cells for the production of protein.
- An essential component of those proteins that are concerned with signalling, neuronal development and transmission across nerve endings.
- Asparagine is essential to all living cells for the production of many proteins.
Cells can either internally produce asparagine or they can absorb asparagine from outside the cell, as it is obtained from a person’s diet and made available through the bloodstream to all cells in the body. L-asparagine is an amino acid involved in the metabolic control of cell functions in nerve and brain tissue.
- Very active in converting one amino acid into another (amination and transamination) when the need arises.
Asparagine serves as an amino donor in liver transamination processes. In the liver, a function of asparagine involves converting one amino acid to another.
- Helps maintain an equilibrium of the central nervous system and has therapeutic properties.
It also participates in metabolic control of the brain and nervous system having some therapeutic uses in these areas. In the central nervous system, asparagine is needed to maintain a balance, preventing over nervousness or being overly calm.
- It is important in the metabolism of toxic ammonia in the body.
The relatively unreactive, neutral amide group in the side chain of asparagine confers no special properties upon this amino acid once it is included within a protein by two peptide bonds.
Both asparagine and glutamine are made with high-energy ATP and can return this energy when they metabolise back to aspartic acid and glutamic acid respectively.
L-Taurine, is not a stimulant as most people think.
It is an amino acid that acts as a vasodilator improving transport of oxygen and nutrients to muscle tissues and different organs.
The greatest role of L-Taurine regarding the recovery proccess, is the cytoprotective (cell-protecting) role it has
Other benefits of L-Taurine:
- Maintaining proper hydration and electrolyte balance in your cells
- Forming bile salts, which play an important role in digestion
- Regulating minerals such as calcium within your cells
- Supporting the general function of your central nervous system and eyes
- Regulating immune system health and antioxidant function
- Inreases Insulin Sensitivity
- Promotes Recovery Processes.
- Science has repeatedly shown that taurine is a powerful antioxidant and membrane-stabilizing agent. Exercise stress destabilizes and damages muscle cells by a number of different mechanisms, including oxidative stress. The antioxidant properties of taurine can ameliorate these adverse effects. Taurine has also been shown to reduce inflammation associated with cellular damage. Based on taurine’s protective properties, research has shown that this supplement can defend against exercise induced muscle damage and speed recovery.
- Removes the unwanted cortisol
- Takes part in collagen formation, a protein used to make skin, scar tissue, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels
- Essential for the healing of wounds, and for the repair and maintenance of people’s cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Strengthens the walls of the arteries.
- Prevents damage to cells caused by aging as well as help reduce stress.
- Protects the immune system and help athletes recover from intense training
- It helps in protein metabolism
- Helps to improve digestive absorption
Product information: 480g | 80 scoops of 6g | Peach Ice Cream Flavour | SERVING SIZE = 4 x 6g scoops (24 g)
Mix 4 scoops (24gr) in 300ml of water or juice and consume immediately after training.
TIP: If you use a protein shake, wait 10-15 minutes before you consume your protein shake.
TIP: Wait 10-15 minutes before you consume your post workout meal
TIP: Use room temperature water or juice to consume FAST & Complete Sport Recovery. NEVER USE COLD WATER to consume any supplement.
Ingredients: Highly Branched Polymer Amylopectin, L-Glutamine Kyowa Quality®, Acetyl L-Glutamine, Glutamine peptides (hydrolyzed wheat protein with guaranteed content of L-Glutamine), L-Asparagine, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), L-Taurine, Sustamine® (L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine). Anticaking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. Flavours: Acidity regulators: citric acid, malic acid, sodium citrate tribasic. Sweeteners: Acesulfame K, Sucralose, Colouring: beta carotene.
Kyowa Quality®, KQ Logo and Sustamine® are registered trademarks of KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO. LTD.
*This website is for your education and general health information only. The ideas, opinions and suggestions contained on this website are not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from your doctor for any health condition or problem. Users of this website should not rely on information provided on this website for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician. Please do not start or stop any medications without consulting with your doctor. We neither encourage you to do so, nor can we be held responsible for the fall out of failing to seek the counsel of a medical health practitioner.