REDUCING ATHLETE’S JOINT PAIN FORMULA
Complete Pain Relief Formula
Specialized for High Level Athletes
- Fast Pain Relief
- Joint & Bones Health
- Stronger Tendonds
- Ideal for joint rehabilitation
- Ideal for Older People
One more innovation from Strength and Conditioning Nutrition UK.
3 types of glucosamine in one supplement. All athletes will experience the huge effect of this amazing glucosamine mix.
N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine | Glucosamine sulfate 2kcl | Glucosamine HCL
- Maintains Joint mass and health
- Helps build and repair cartilage that connects the joints
- Reduces catrlilage damage from aging and sports
- Reduces the pain & inflammation of osteoarthritis
- Reduces Bowel Inflammation
- Supports Skin Elasticity
Chondroitin Sulfate A4
Chondroitin is a natural substance found in the human body and a major component of cartilage, which helps build connective tissue throughout the body, including those that form joints and the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Because it works by retaining water, it helps add lubrication and flexibility to tissue and joints.
- Helps Treat Osteoarthritis Joint Pain
- Helps with Injury and Exercise Recovery
- Improves Wound Healing and Skin Health
- Helps Bone healing
Many sport doctors also call this a miracle supplement.
Biologically active sulfur is one of the most critical nutrients for our bodies to remain youthful and energetic.
As we age, along with a diet deficient in essential nutrients, our bodies become stiff, our cells become rigid, and our overall energy begins to rapidly decelerate.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) benefits:
- Improves skin health and complexion
- Improves flexibility
- Detoxifies the body
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Accelerates healing
- Naturally Increases energy
Boswellia Serrata Extract – Pure 400mg of active boswellic acid!!
Nature’s most powerful painkiller!
- Effective for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Powerful pain relief ingredient
- Helps recover from tendonitis
- Decreases Inflammation
Bismethoxycurcumin | Methoxy Curcumin | Curcumin
All 3 types of curcuminoids from Turmeric.
- It is a Powerful Anti-inflammatory
- Osteo Arthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cognitive function & Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anti-Microbial Activity
- Supports Liver & Gall Bladder Function & Digestion
- Mood Disorders & Depression
A huge 150mg of pharmaceutical quality Hyaluronic Acid per day serving!!
- Lubricates Joints
- Approved by the FDA for treatment of osteoarthritis
- Reduces joint stiffness and chronic pain
- Binds collagen with elastin
Reduces catrilage damage rate
Hydrates Dry, Aged Skin
- Helps Reduce Wrinkles
- Treats Sores, Sunburns and Wounds
Collagen is rich in the amino acid proline, which helps to maintain the helical formation.
Specifically, collagen consists of repeated sequences of three amino acids, one of which is usually proline.
Proline may be found in a modified form known as hydroxyproline.
Glucose and galactose, two types of sugars, are often attached to proline before collagen winds into its characteristic helical formation.
Proline is an amino acid present in virtually every type of food that has protein
- Helps Body Synthesis Collagen
Joint Tissue Repair
Bromelain was approved in Europe as an effective remedy for swelling after surgery.
Research shows that the bromelain enzyme lowers swelling, stops bruising, speeds up healing time, and reduces discomfort in individuals following surgical procedures.
Reduces Swelling After Sports Injuries
Studies show that bromelain may speed up healing time after a physical or sports injury.
Supplementing with bromelain has been linked to reduced swelling related to sprains, strains, bruises, and other minor muscle injuries.
Bromelain helps relieve mild discomfort related to osteoarthritis. In fact, it is a common ingredient in most natural supplements for sore joints and muscles.
This very effective enzyme is proven to be powerful pain relief “medicine” for Inflammatory Pain and Other Age-Related Disorders.
- Reduces the Pain of Osteoarthritis
- Heals Injuries
- Speeding Post-Surgical Healing
- Serving: 3 scoops of 3gr (9gr)
- Servings per container: 20
- Powder weight: 180gr
Mix 1 scoop (3gr) to 100ml of water. Consume 1 serving (3gr/100ml) with 3 meals daily.
Do not exeed the recomended dosage of 3 scoops a day.
Do not use cold water/liquids to mix the powder.
*This website is for your education and general health information only. The ideas, opinions and suggestions contained on this website are not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from your doctor for any health condition or problem. Users of this website should not rely on information provided on this website for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician. Please do not start or stop any medications without consulting with your doctor. We neither encourage you to do so, nor can we be held responsible for the fall out of failing to seek the counsel of a medical health practitioner.