ENDURANCE & ENERGY… LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Beetroot Extract 30:1 Powder
SCN for once again brings the best supplements to the best athletes.
We use beetroot EXTRACT 30:1 and not just root powder or simple concentrations (4:1 etc) like most brands use.
What 30:1 means?
You will be surprised…and you will never use any other beetroot product ever again!
This means that you take 1 and it works like 30! Yeah, that’s amazing!
It means that you need 30kg of 1:1 extract to make 1kg of 30:1 extract.
With more simple words, as beetroots contain 88% of water, 8000mg (8g) of our 30:1 extract are equally effective to 2kg of beetroots or 240g of simple powder that most brands use.
This is what every athlete should use…
This amazing root also includes: Vitamins A, B and C, betaine, antioxidants beta-carotene and beta-cyanine, folic acid, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, iron, and fibers.
Also, it is full of nitrate, an ingredient that converts into Nitric Oxide in the body.
The breakdown of nitrate begins in the mouth and symbiotic bacteria reduce the nitrate to nitrite. This nitrite is then swallowed and converted to nitric oxide in the acidic environment of the stomach. It can also be absorbed via the gastrointestinal tract and then re-enter circulation as nitrite. Unlike the production of NO from arginine, the production of NO from nitrate does not require any cofactors and is also independent of oxygen.
Extracts have all the benefits and are way more effective than just powdered roots.
Each daily serving (12g) of NitroVO2Max EndurActive13, provides 8000mg of pure Beetroot Extract in NitroVO2max EndurActive13, that is about 20 times more than all other supplements in the market.
- More blood flow in cells
- More energy produced in mitochondria
- Maximum effect on VO2max
- Improves Endurance and Performance
- Fills cells with oxygen
- Delays Lactic Acid Synthesis
- An excellent source of iron and folate
Vitargo is a revolutionary life source of energy that is used amongst Olympic athletes, medical professionals and millions of people wanting to improve their health, fitness and appearance goals.
Vitargo is a patented carbohydrate with unique properties to give an effective loading of easily accessible muscle energy in the body.
Clinical studies show that Vitargo is…
- Restoring muscle glycogen 70 % faster
- Leaving stomach 80 % faster
- Leaving stomach 130 % faster within 10 minutes
- Boosting performance 23 % greater
- Turning off muscle protein breakdown 78 % greater within 10 minutes
Siberian Ginseng Extract 30:1
Siberian ginseng is a plant used throughout history in China and Russia. As an herbal remedy, the root of Siberian ginseng is known to stimulate the immune system, increase energy and reduce fatigue.
Also, Ginseng Extract is highly effective in chronic fatigue syndrome treatment.
Cordyceps Sinensis Extract 50:1 – 15% | 0.37% – THE KING of cordyceps
The highest concentration extract in the world market of Cordyceps Sinensis Herb.
We use the 15% and 0,37% extract in pharmaceutical quality. Most brands, use just herb powder wich is useless (be sure the labes always mentions “extract”) and some other brands use 4-5% extract.
Cordyceps Sport and Health Benefits:
- Boosts immune system
- increases ATP levels
- Increases Oxygen levels in blood
- Boosts energy production
- Gives a relief from asthma and bronchitis
- Improves kidney health
- reduces cholesterol
- Prevents respiratory system and weakness
Rhodiola Rosea Extract – 15% rosavins – THE QUEEN of Rhodiola
SCN for once more brings the best quality to cove the needs of the best athletes.
We use 15% rosavin extract, on the contrary to most brands which use just leaf of rooe powder (very low effect) or low percent of active ingredients (5-8% of rosavin).
15% rosavin extract will give all the amazing effects of this miracle herb to the maximum.
Rhodiola has over 140 different compounds, including phenols, rosavin, rosin, rosarin, terpenoids, flavonoids, anthraquinones and flavonoids.
Also, Rhodiola exhibits adapt genic effects, such as: neuroprotective, cardioprotective, anti-fatigue, anxiolytic, nootropic, anti-depressant and central nervous system (CNS) stimulating effects.
It is clinically proven to:
INCREASE ENDURANCE & EXERCISE PERFORMANCE
The effective dosage for a high performance athlete is 6-8mg/kg of body weight.
This dosage receaived 30-45 minutes before training (main part of training, not warm up), showed a huge effect in endurance and performance increasing, decreased heart rate during training, reducing lactate levels very fast after training. This 3 effects make Rhodiola Rosea important for endurance athletes.
It makes you feel and breath better while training.
Better breathing means more oxygen, better metabolic rate, less lactic acid.
IMPROVE MUSCULAR STRENGTH
There is no possivive effect of rhodiola in muscle strength increasing. From the other had, endurance (more reps) will help your muscle be stronger.
IMPROVE ENERGY PRODUCTION
Rhodiola has been suggested to increase ATP – adenosine triphosphate
REDUCING BLOOD LACTATE LEVELS
Rhodiola also displays the ability to reduce muscular damage during exercise. It reduces blood lactate and creatine kinase levels after exhaustive exercise, also, it delays onset muscle soreness, liver enzymes, or inflammatory markers.
Other Rhodiola Rosea Extract Effects:
BOOSTING ANTI-VIRAL IMMUNITY
- ANXIETY & LOW MOOD SUPPORT
Cranberry Extract powder 30:1 – You take 1…it works like 30!
Cranberry Extract is a key ingredient for a good health of the lungs as it helps the air flow and prevents lung inflammations.
Healthy lungs with low inflammations, provide more oxygen to your blood while they exhale more carbon dioxide and other gases as waste products of the gas exchange in humans.
Each time you exhale, healty lungs take out of your body methanol, isoprene, acetone, ethanol and other alcohols,ketones, water other hydrocarbons.
A super ingredient that has becomed one of the most favourite supplements for all athletes the last years.
It helps athletes train harder (more intensity) and longer (endurance)
- Improves explosive muscular strength and power output.
- Maximizes energy production
- Delays Muscle Fatigue
- Stabolizes PH levels during training
- Improves muscular anaerobic endurance.
- Increases aerobic endurance.
- Increases exercise capacity so you can train harder and longer.
Potassium Phosphate is a 100% natural dietary and performance enhancing supplement that plays an important role in the recovery of muscles. It is more commonly known as phosphoric acid and is considered a salt form of Phosphate.
Used primarily by athletes and weightlifters, Di-Potassium Phosphate helps build endurance while allowing faster recovery in between exercises. Di-Potassium Phosphate is best used by someone who plans to be exercising nonstop for at least 30 minutes.
In addition, Di-Potassium Phosphate helps create energy and is able to assist in the process of delivering oxygen to muscles. This allows for a better overall execution of rapid and strenuous movements such as lifting heavy weights, running, or playing a sport.
Calcium pyruvate is a natural substance made in our bodies that contributes to metabolism and the digestion of carbohydrates.
Calcium pyruvate is the compound that starts the Kreb’s Cycle, by which our bodies make adenosine triphophate (ATP) or energy during aerobic respiration.
Aerobic respiration is that which occurs in the presence of oxygen, during exercises, such as running and jogging.
Calcium Pyruvate – Energy & Endurance
Calcium pyruvate supplementation improves endurance athletes whose bodies are constantly turning over ATP production for sufficient energy to perform sustained bouts of exercise.
Transporting glucose and protein to muscle cells and making optimal levels of ATP available are the theoretical benefits of calcium pyruvate.
The best part is that it increases energy while reduces fatigue from endurance athletes.
- Increases muscle strength and endurance
- increases the rate of adenine salvage in skeletal muscles, an important factor in recovery
- Reduces the heart rate of athletes undergoing intensive training
- Increases the anaerobic threshold
Guarana Extract 22%
- Natural CNS stimulant and organic source of caffeine
- Ehnances sport performance & intensity
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Increases Energy Production
- Reduces nerve pain
Pyridoxal 5′ Phosphate – The sport version of B6
It is a form of vitamin b6 (pyridoxine). This is the mostfast acting and effective form of B6, proven to help endurance athletes to a mazimum level.
- It contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system. P5P is an essential cofactor in the manufacture of brain lipids (fats) and neurotransmitter (brain chemicals) metabolism and production, particularly the production of dopamine, noradrenalin, serotonin, GABA and glutamate.
- It contributes to normal psychological function. Adequate neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) are needed for normal psychological function, including mood and P5P is a necessary cofactor for their production and metabolism. One of the symptoms of B6 deficiency is confusion implying impairment of normal psychological functions.
- It contributes to normal cysteine synthesis. Keratin in hair is mainly made of proteins, cysteine, cystine and methionine connected together by sulphur links and Vitamin B6 is needed for cysteine synthesis.
- It contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism. Glycogen is the stored form of glucose in the body so B6 is essential for changing this into energy.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamin B6, as pyridoxal-phosphate, has a well established role in the provision of glucose.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Impaired condensation of homocysteine with serine causing mild, moderate, or severe elevations in plasma homocysteine is among the symptoms of vitamin B6 deficiency.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 deficiency can cause microcytic, hypochromic anaemia in which the haemoglobin, concentration of erythrocytes is reduced, which may lead to symptoms of weakness, tiredness or fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
*these statements have not beed evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Serving: 2 scoops of 3gr (6gr)
- Servings per container: 20/40
- Powder weight: 120gr
Mix 6g (2 scoops) with 150ml of water and shake well.
Consume 1 serving (6gr/150ml) 45 minutes before training and 1 serving (6gr/150ml) during the first 20 minutes of training.
Do not exceed the recomended dosage of 4 scoops a day.
Active Ingredients 95%: Extra High Bioavailable Beetroot Extract 30:1, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract 50:1 (cordycepic Acid 15% | adenosine 0.37%), Siberian Ginseng Extract 30:1, Rhodiola Rosea Extract (15% Rosavins), Cranberry Extract 30:1, Beta Alanine, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Pyruvate, Sodium Nitrate, D-Ribose, Guarana Extract Powder (caffeine 22%), P’5’P (Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate), Vitargo.
Anti-caking agent 1%: Silicon Dioxide.
Flavoring Ingredients 3%: Natural lemon juice powder, Citric Acid, Sucralose (E955)